University staff are entitled to great discounts with the TOTUM Discount card. You can purchase a card which gives access to numerous exclusive offers and discounts from many popular retailers and online services.
For full details of all the available savings visit the TOTUM (NUS) website at: https://www.totum.com/se/student-discount/cat
To apply for your TOTUM Discount card, please follow these steps (you will need to have an electronic passport style photograph ready to use)
1. Log on to: https://cards.totum.com/join
2. Follow the process for a new application
3. Under place of study select: Oxford University Students Union
4. Enter any course dates, and in Course Level and Course Discipline, just select Other
5. Continue through the steps, choosing to have your card delivered to home or to work.
There are a number of offers you are able to sign up for that can save you money at many retailers and online stores. It can even save you money on your weekly shop, streaming services or days out. Though often many of the schemes are thought to only be for students or teaching staff - all University staff currently have access to a range of, cards, apps and sites. These include, UNiDAYS, StudentBeans.
Discounts for Teachers
Discounts, cashback and vouchers for staff
Staff in any role can sign up to Discounts for Teachers to access discounts, cashback and vouchers. It’s free to join and free to use. Visit the website for details of the savings available on purchases including travel, finance, insurance, broadband and days out.
Find out more and sign up for free here