Employment status

People work within the University through a variety of arrangements.  They may be in a paid engagement as an employee, apprentice, casual worker, temporary agency workers, intern or contractors, or in an unpaid arrangement as an honorary research fellow, visitor or volunteer. You can find out more about these different arrangements through the links below.