Contact HR

Central HR teams support the delivery of HR services across the University. You can find out more about how HR works at the University on our HR Governance page.

I am an employee with a question about my employment

  • Support and academic-related staff should get in touch with the local HR contact in their department, faculty or unit.  This might be the Departmental Administrator, Head of Administration, or an HR Manager or team.  Contact details are usually on a departmental or divisional website.
  • Academic staff should contact their divisional office.
  • UAS staff should contact (general enquiries)

I am a job applicant with a question about my application

On the job advert or job description for the post you will find contact details for someone who can answer questions about the vacancy.  Or look at our Jobs page  if you need information about, or help with, your application.  

I am an HR colleague with a question for one of the HR Support teams

Members of the University can find the contact details for the HR teams (Single Sign-on needed).


General enquiries

If you have a general enquiry you can email         

If you know the name of the person you need to contact you can find their contact details via the Contact Search on the Staff Gateway